Blog Action Day Spam

Two years ago, I participated in the Blog Action Day and wrote a small post about public transporation. Since then, I've decided against it for the following reasons:
  • Blog Action Day Recap: 31,000 Posts!, 16 okt
  • Blog Action Day is AMAZING so far!, 15 okt
  • Blog Action Day TOMORROW!, 15 okt
  • Al Gore and Blog Action Day, 14 okt
  • Ideas for Blog Action Day This Thursday, 13 okt
  • Blog Action Day is Next Week!, 7 okt
  • 2400 Bloggers Want Your Help, 30 sep
  • Announcing Blog Action Day 2009…, 23 sep
  • Big News: Change.org to lead Blog Action Day 2009, 26 aug
That is the amount of mass-mail I have received about it this year, and it has crossed my tolerable threshold and has became annoying. I know Blog Action Day is for a good cause, but sending this much mail in a short period gives me a very bad impression.

Inga kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv